ORGANIC EGG RECIPE – NARGISI KOFTA
- 4 Large Ayur Plus Eggs – Hard Boiled
- 1 Ayur Plus Egg Beaten
- 1/2 Kg Minced Meat
- 2 Onions Quartered
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 5-6 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tomatoes Pureed
- 4-5 Green Chilles
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Chopped Ginger
- 3 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tsp Yoghurt
- Oil for Frying
- Salt to Taste
- Cook the minced meat for about 20 minutes adding the quartered onions, garlic cloves, green chillies & chopped ginger.
- Once cooked, beat 1 Ayur Plus Eggs into the mixture.
- Coat the boiled Eggs with the minced mixture.
- Fry the coated eggs in hot oil and keep aside.
- To the remaining oil, add ginger & chopped onions. Fry until the onions turn brown.
- Add red chilli powder, pureed tomatoes, coriander powder, yoghurt and the garam masala to the pan.
- Simmer until the gravy turns thick.
- Slice the fried eggs in half.
- Serve with the gravy.
Let us know how your family enjoyed the dish. Switch to Ayur Eggs to give your family the best quality organic eggs. For more such recipes do check out Ayur Egg Recipes.