Mangalorean Egg Curry
- 6 Boiled Ayur Eggs
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Thick Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 TSP Coriander Powder
- 5 Whole Red Chillies
- A Pinch Of Methi Seeds
- 1/4 TSP Cumin Seeds
- 2 TSP Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Dry roast the red chillies, coriander seeds, methi seeds & cumin seeds and set aside.
- In another pan, roast coconut & onions in some oil with a bit of salt. Roast until it turns brown and set aside.
- Mix the coconuts, onions & dry roasted ingredients with a little water and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan & saute the onions till they turn brown.
- Add the paste and tomatoes to this. Also add salt to taste.
- Mix well till the raw smell vanishes.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to boil.
- Add the boiled Ayur Eggs and let it simmer for 20min.
- Add thick coconut milk and let it simmer for 1 min with the flame turned off.
- Garnish with curry leaves & Enjoy!
If its healthy all natural protein, it has to be Ayur Eggs. Make the healthier choice and switch to Ayur for all your yummy egg recipes.