ITALIAN CLOUD EGGS
- 4 Ayur Plus Eggs, separated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Separate the eggs and place the whites in a large bowl. Now place the yolks in 4 separate small bowls.
- Beat Ayur Egg whites adding Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to it until stiff peaks form. You know you’ve reached the perfect level when the mixture doesn’t all off when you turn the mixing bowl upside down.
- Take a cast-iron skillet generously coated with cooking spray, drop egg white mixture into four mounds. With the back of a spoon, create a small well in the center of each mound.
- Sprinkle with cheese and ake until light brown for about 5 minutes. Gently slip an egg yolk into each of the mounds. Bake until the yolks are set. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and tomatoes.
- Serve warm. You can also drizzle some of your favorite hot sauce if you fancy it a little spicy.
Let us know how you liked this recipe! Switch to a healthy lifestyle with Ayur today! Organic eggs at it’s best!