EASY EGG 65 RECIPE
- 3 Boiled Ayur Plus Eggs (Cut Into 4-6 Pieces)
- 1 Whole Ayur Egg
- 1 Tsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tsp Maida
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Curry Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 4 Tsp Curd
- 2 Tsp C0riander Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Jeera(Cumin Seeds)
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Mix corn flour, maida & a pinch salt in a bowl.
- Break an Ayur Egg into this to make it into a thick batter and keep this aside.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Dip the boiled egg pieces in the batter and deep fry till it turns to a golden brown color.
- Keep these fired egg pieces aside.
- Heat another pan with 2 Tsp of oil.
- Add jeera & garlic to the hot oil and saute.
- Add curry leaves, red chilly powder, red chilly sauce, 2 Tsp water and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add curd & 1/4 spoon of corn flour to the pan & mix well. Its best to cook on low flame for 1 minute.
- Add the fried Ayur Egg pieces to this curry, and mix well till semi-dry.
- Serve the hot yummy Egg 65 in a bowl & garnish with coriander leaves.
The perfect evening ayur egg snack for the whole family. Switch to nutrition rich ayur eggs for all your tasty and easy egg recipes.