- 2 Ayur Desi Eggs
- 1 Tortilla/Chapati
- 30ml Milk
- 2 tsp Salsa
- 1/2 Small Green Pepper
- 2 tsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Break 2 Ayur Desi Eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milk & green pepper well.
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Spary some oil in a pan & keep at medium heat.
- Pour in the Ayur Egg mixture & immeditaley reduce to medium low.
- Gently move spatula across bottom & side of pan to form large, soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are thickened, but not dry.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon the eggs in the centre of the tortilla/chapati & top with salsa.
- Fold up the bottom & then the sides to enclose filling. Enjoy!
Breakfast being the most important meal of the day, this easy to grab & go Egg Burrito is the perfect meal. Make sure you use the finest nutrition rich eggs for this healthy breakfast. Switch to nutritious Ayur Eggs today.