INDIAN EGG RECIPE – EGG AVIYAL
- 4 Hard Boiled Ayur Plus Eggs
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tsp Grated Coconut
- 3 Tsp Oil
- 4 Green Chillies
- 2 Pods Of Garlic
- 2 Potates, Chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 6 Tsp Tamarind Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 3/4 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Boil the potatoes with 3 tablespoons of tamarind paste, in 2 cups of water.
- Dry roast the coconut, garlic, turmeric powder, cumin seeds & green chillies.
- Grind this roasted masala into a paste, with some water.
- Heat oil in a pan & saute this paste for a few minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, tamarind paste & salStir well.
- Add the potatoe & tamarind stock to this & cook for 15 minutes.
- Slice the boiled Ayur Plus Eggs in place them in the gravy.
- Cover & let it simmer for about 5 min.
- In another pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil with the urad dal, mustard seeds & curry leaves.
- Once it sparks, add it to the gravy and serve hot.
Switch to nutrition rich Ayur Plus Eggs for all your tasty egg recipes.