CRISPY BAIDA ROTI
For The Dough:
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 250 gm Maida
- Salt To Taste
For The Filling:
- 1/2 Small Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder acheter viagra en ligne
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Corriander Leaves, Chopped
- 250 gm Minced Meat(Kheema)
- 2 Ayur Desi Eggs, Beaten
- Salt to Taste
- Mix the oil, maida, salt & water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Make six equal portions from the dough.
- In a vessel, cook minced meat in a cup of water.
- Add in chopped onions, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder & salt. Stir and cook till water has almost dried.
- Add cumin powder & garam masala powder. Cook till the water has dried completely. Remove and keep aside.
- Add chopped coriander leaves to this kheema & let it cool for some time.
- Roll out each portion of dough into a thin, square-shaped chapatti.
- Place some minced meat in the centre of the chapatti and pour a spoonful of beaten Ayur Plus Egg over & around the mince meat.
- Fold the sides of the chapatti to cover the meat & egg, to make a square packet.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan or a tawa.
- Place the chapatti on the pan & pour some beaten egg over the folded roti in the pan.
- Fry till it turns crispy golden brown in colour.
- The baida roti is done!!!
- Serve with green chutney and enjoy this crispy kheema & egg stuffed roti.
It’s always tasty & healthy when such delicious recipes are made with all natural & healthy Ayur Eggs.