EASY EGG RECIPE – ALOO ANDA KEBAB
- 7 – 8 Ayur Plus Eggs
- 3 Potatoes (Boiled & Mashed)
- 1 Small Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Corriander Seeds, Dried & Crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Cup C0riander Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Termeric Powder
- 2 AyurEggs Beaten
- Bread Crumbs & Salt To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions & fry for 2-3 min until golden brown.
- Add in boiled mashed potatoes & salt, coriander seeds, red chilli, garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder & coriander leaves. Mix well on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let it cool. And play the best online casinos
- Take 3-4 Tsp of the potatoe mixture in your palm and gently flatten it into a small disk.
- Place the boiled egg in the centre of it & cover the entire egg with the potato mixture.
- Dip the kebab in the beaten Ayur Eggs and then in breadcrumbs.
- Once all the kebabs are ready, deep fry in oil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer the fried kebabs to a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Cut the kebabs lengthwise & top it with some chopped coriander.
- Serve the delicious kebabs with ketchup.
Do try out this recipe for your kids and let us know how they liked it. Switch to nutrition rich Ayur Eggs for all your tasty Egg recipes.