Homemade Thai Tom Yum Chicken
- 1 Boneless Ayur ChickenCut Into Small Piecesbreast halves
- 1/2 Cup Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Tsp Minced Lemon Grass
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Piece Of Ginger (Small)
- 1 Tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 Tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coriander (Chopped)
- 3 Tsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- Place healthy Ayur Chicken in a baking dish.
- Make these ingredients into a fine paste of Thai Tom Yum sauce.
- Add more fish sauce if you like your chicken spicier.
- Pour sauce over chicken, turning the pieces into the sauce.
- Marinate for 30min in a refrigerator.
- Bake the chicken and sauce for 1 hour(uncovered).
- Cook till chicken is golden-brown.
- Serve with healthy jasmine rice & Enjoy!
If its chicken it has to be healthy and all natural Ayur Chicken free from antibiotics, toxins & hormones. Switch to Ayur for all your tasty chicken recipe