TANGO MANGO CHICKEN WITH RICE
It’s the Alphonso season of the best australian casino! This tasty treat involves a hint of chicken, rice and mangoes, all tossed together. If your mouth is filled with saliva already, then check out the recipe now.
- 6 Skinless, Ayur Chicken breast halves
- 5 Cups Cooked White Rice
- 2 Mangoes (sliced)
- 2 Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Yellow & Red Bell Peppers Each (Cut Into Long Strips)
- 2 Chilli Peppers (Minced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Cups Plum Sauce
- Heat the oil in a frypan, stir the onions and the bell pepper strips together.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until they become soft.
- Add the chili peppers and stir for another three minutes, or until you get an aroma of cooked chili.
- Stir in the Ayur Chicken & the mango slices with the juice. Let it cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer tender and pink in the center. Turn the chicken to let it cook evenly on both sides.
- Add the plum sauce & cook until the sauce thickens.
- Pour all of this over cooked white rice.
What’s left but to enjoy this healthy and delicious dish to your heart’s content!