CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN PASTA
- 1 Pack Of Spaghetti
- 500 Gms Boneless Skinless Ayur Chicken, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tsp Of Finely Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 Cup Flat-Leaf Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- Large Pinch Of Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Cook the sphagetti as per the instructions on the pack.
- Add peas during the last 2min.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking liquid, then drain the pasta & peas.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet on meium heat.
- Season the Ayur Chicken, with salat & pepper, cook until golden brown on all sides for about 5min.
- Add lemon juice and cook well
- Make sure you scrape up the browned bits.
- Add cream cheese and cook well till its has melted, remove from heat.
- Add lemon zest, parmesan and parsely, mix well.
- Toss this with the pasta an add the remainng pasta liquid.
- Serve immediealty & Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is a must try for all those in mood for a quick trip to Italy. Its super quick to make & super yummy too.
Do try this cream & delicious pasta with healthy Ayur Chicken,. Its just healthier!