Dak Bungalow Chicken Curry
- Ayur Chicken (750g)
- 4 Potato
- 4-4 Green Chilli
- 4 Ayur Eggs
- 3 Onion
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- 5 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- Salt to taste
- 50g Curd
- ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Tsp Chilli Powder
- ½ Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- Wash Ayur Chicken chunks & marinate with curd, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, sugar & mustard oil.
- Chop onions, peel the potato skin and cut into two halves.
- Heat oil in a pan, sprinkle turmeric powder and salt. Add boiled #AyurEggs and potatoes to this./li>
- Fry the eggs and potatoes for a few minutes.
- Temper remaining oil with the cinnamon stick, bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and also red chillies.
- Add chopped onions and fry till they turn golden brown. Now add ginger & garlic paste, cook well.
- Now add curds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, sugar and salt. Mix properly.
- Add chopped green chilies & marinated chicken chunks, cook over a low flame for about 5-7 minutes. Then add eggs & potatoes and cover the pan with a lid, cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, add two cups of boiling water and cover again to let the chicken and potatoes cook properly.
- Voila! Your yummy curry is now ready. Make sure you serve this delicious hot curry with steamed rice.
The more you marinate the chicken, the more the flavour. You may reduce the spices based on your preference. You can replace mustard oil with vegetable oil too.
This dish is out to steal hearts. And with healthy & all-natural #AyurChicken, losing your heart to a healthy dish doesn’t seem too bad, indeed!