Ayur Egg Benefits
- Ayur Egg Home »
- Ayur Egg Benefits
Ayur Egg provides with near organic, all natural eggs that benefit the human body. These eggs are produced by chickens who are fed only ayurvedic (herbal) feed, this includes flax seeds, garlic, etc. Ayur Egg Benefits everyone. It's not necessary that it helps all people in the same way. Each age group is benefited in different ways. It might help the kids by increasing their memory, whereas it helps the teens by improving their concentration, the early mother's quality of breast milk increases. The details as to how eating Ayur egg benefits different age groups is given below.
- Feeding eggs to kids stimulate healthy body growth, strengthens bones & teeth.
- It helps improve memory & IQ.
- Reduces risk of Anemia & Malnutrition.
- Improves immunity, eyesight etc.
- DHA & Choline helps fetal brain development & helps prevents birth defects.
- Essential amino acids in eggs support fetal growth.
- Iron is well absorbed & lowers risk of Anemia.
- It improves memory function and learning ability in later stages.
- Eating eggs helps to improve concentration.
- It promotes brain function, muscle development, hormonal balance, immune function, metabolism etc...
- It helps reduce pimples & improve skin glow.
- When early mothers have eggs, it improves the quality of breast milk.
- Nutrients in egg enter mothers milk helps brain cell development and liver function of the infant.
- Nutritious Ayur Eggs reduce cell death & act as an anti-ageing means.
- It promotes nail & hair growth & helps in healthy weight loss.
- A great source of vitamins to help maintain good vision and eye health.
- As a rich source of vitamin D3, it helps improve fertility & Sperm count.
- Prevent muscle loss, reduce inflammation & increase good cholesterol.
- Reduce the risk of a migraine, chronic diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, heart attack, Cataract, Osteoporosis, Cancer, Type 2 Diabetes, etc...
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAYS
Ayur free range eggs are really Good and best product of Ayur eggs. My day starts with healthy Ayur Desi eggs.
Ayur eggs are very good for health. Ayur free range eggs are the best seller. As we are using from last 2months. Expecting more stores to get easier for daily use. Thank u Ayur eggs. For delivering products free of charge.
Nowadays some local farms are using a lot of drugs and antibiotics to get the yeild soon. Which are harming consumers health in various way. But I have found the solution. The solution is Ayur Eggs where they take care of chickens very well by feeding them nutritious food. So the eggs produced by these chickens are very healthy and rich in rare vitamins like B6, B12, zinc, and copper. I have been using these eggs for 1 month. I have found it healthy.
The eggs were very good and fresh. The chicken was also very nice and very well delivered. Thanks, Ayur good job hope to keep getting always good stuff. All the best.
Great taste of healthy food! Very prompt service and all my questions were answered when l had doubts. Fast delivery also! Can’t be happier to discover healthy eggs and chicken!
Very good and testy eggs Ayur eggs and desi eggs
Service is also good. I liked it thanks.
Ayur eggs changed that perception completely. They had a wide range of eggs from which I had ordered free range and desi eggs. It was then, I realized that there is a huge difference between the regularly available eggs and Ayur eggs. The egg yolk was odorless. True. I was pleasantly surprised at that fact. There was nothing that could possibly put me off and I could relish hard boiled eggs. Nothing else that I could ask for.
If one wants to taste delicious and odorless eggs, then do opt for Ayur eggs, without a second thought.
These eggs are really good with health benefits. Thank you Ayur.
Ayur eggs were really very delicious..I liked it ..packing also very good ..it’s good for health.. totally very fine go for it..
My sister used Ayur+ eggs to eat them during delivery. Now, Kids at home craving for it calling special egg. I came to know it’s their preferred snack.
I tried your eggs first time couple of weeks back and then onwards I became a big fan of your eggs. Ayur Eggs are so good in taste and as you mentioned it has no smell. My son who likes eggs a lot but used to complain about smell many times however he stopped complaining since I started using Ayur eggs. Thank you for good product and maintain it the same way all the time.
During my pregnancy doctors suggested me to eat eggs. Due to hypersensitivity, I was unable to eat eggs. I’m happy to consume Ayur+ eggs as there is no bad odor and reflux egg taste. Moreover, there are no antibiotics and hormones.
These eggs were rich in yolk colour..good in taste..odour was not found even if boiled or scrambled.. taste & see for ur self.. sure u will love these….
The eggs in the market nowadays smell bad after cooking, they are not what they used to be a few years ago. I’ve heard that regular farms inject hens with all sorts of chemicals to meet increased demands through higher production. I needed a safer and healthier option as I consume around 6 eggs a day for my muscle building goals. Ayur Egg has a rich taste, doesn’t smell bad, and the albumen is as opaque as it should be. Though the price is double compared to a normal egg, I deem this as an investment in health and not any frivolous purchase.
Ayur plus eggs are good for health. If you want to be fit you can have each egg a day. Keep going as per your vision. Thanks for supplying proteins for our health. All the best for your further. Ease maintained the same.