AYUR DESI EGGS
AYUR FREE RANGE
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC EGGS
- It helps improve memory & IQ.
- Reduces risk of Anemia & Malnutrition.
- Improves immunity, eyesight etc.
- Eating eggs helps to improve concentration.
- It promotes brain function, muscle development, hormonal balance, immune function, metabolism etc...
- It helps reduce pimples & improves skin glow.
- Essential amino acids in eggs support fetal growth.
- Iron is well absorbed & lowers risk of Anemia.
- It improves memory function and learning ability in later stages.
- When early mothers have eggs, it improves the quality of breast milk.
- The nutrients in egg enter mother's milk and help in brain cell development and liver function of the infant.
- Nutritious Ayur Eggs reduce cell death & act as an anti-ageing means.
- It promotes nail & hair growth & helps in healthy weight loss.
- A great source of vitamins to help maintain good vision and eye health.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAYS
Very good and testy eggs Ayur eggs and desi eggs
Service is also good. I liked it thanks.
Ayur eggs changed that perception completely. They had a wide range of eggs from which I had ordered free range and desi eggs. It was then, I realized that there is a huge difference between the regularly available eggs and Ayur eggs. The egg yolk was odorless. True. I was pleasantly surprised at that fact. There was nothing that could possibly put me off and I could relish hard boiled eggs. Nothing else that I could ask for.
If one wants to taste delicious and odorless eggs, then do opt for Ayur eggs, without a second thought.
These eggs are really good with health benefits. Thank you Ayur.
Ayur eggs were really very delicious..I liked it ..packing also very good ..it’s good for health.. totally very fine go for it..
My sister used Ayur+ eggs to eat them during delivery. Now, Kids at home craving for it calling special egg. I came to know it’s their preferred snack.
I tried your eggs first time couple of weeks back and then onwards I became a big fan of your eggs. Ayur Eggs are so good in taste and as you mentioned it has no smell. My son who likes eggs a lot but used to complain about smell many times however he stopped complaining since I started using Ayur eggs. Thank you for good product and maintain it the same way all the time.
During my pregnancy doctors suggested me to eat eggs. Due to hypersensitivity, I was unable to eat eggs. I’m happy to consume Ayur+ eggs as there is no bad odor and reflux egg taste. Moreover, there are no antibiotics and hormones.
These eggs were rich in yolk colour..good in taste..odour was not found even if boiled or scrambled.. taste & see for ur self.. sure u will love these….
The eggs in the market nowadays smell bad after cooking, they are not what they used to be a few years ago. I’ve heard that regular farms inject hens with all sorts of chemicals to meet increased demands through higher production. I needed a safer and healthier option as I consume around 6 eggs a day for my muscle building goals. Ayur Egg has a rich taste, doesn’t smell bad, and the albumen is as opaque as it should be. Though the price is double compared to a normal egg, I deem this as an investment in health and not any frivolous purchase.
Ayur plus eggs are good for health. If you want to be fit you can have each egg a day. Keep going as per your vision. Thanks for supplying proteins for our health. All the best for your further. Ease maintained the same.